Aren't girlfriends the best?!? We are so lucky when we have some good ones. At the end of January we were able to spend a couple of days together. These are wonderful women, most of us only get together when we scrapbook, but I consider them some of my dearest friends! When we get together we can talk and visit and laugh and tease like we've never been apart. We left Friday afternoon and drove down to Ikea then went to dinner at PF Chang's and spent the night at Eileen's mil's empty house. We stayed up late chatting and learning from each other. Saturday morning we got up and went to the South Towne Center and scrapbooked all day. What fun! Thanks girls! Can't wait for the next one.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Um, I am going to pretend that I didn't read that you ate at PF Changs, because then I would have all of these cravings for something I can't have :-) Ahhh...
Glad you had a good time -- love spending quality girl time and taking a break from the mom jobs!
Awwwwwww. The memories! Love every single one of them.
Yum! I love PF Changs! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment