Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well, it happened

We tried so hard, but it happened. Mic caught a bug. Last Thursday (almost 5 weeks old) Mic was congested and a couple of times had coughed so hard that he threw up. I decided that I would call the Dr. because I didn't want to be up at 3:00 a.m. trying to decide if I should call the Dr. When I called the office the nurse said that if he was throwing up it was serious and he needed to be seen right away. Since it was 4:30 I had to run right in before they closed. Luckily all was well! Mic had just an upper respiratory thing going on. So happy! And here's the good news! He weighed 8lbs 12.5 ozs! Almost a normal baby for our family. That was a 9oz weight gain in 6 days. Wow!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh I am so sorry that he is sick. I hope he starts feeling better soon. We have the sickies around here too. I am glad he is chunking out.

Carol said...

Winter babies are HARD that way! I'm sorry Mic got sick (for all of your sakes). Glad it isn't too bad. We'll keep you in our prayers.