Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lucky number 3!


Three, that seems to be the lucky number this morning.


Three days that I have made my bed in the morning. Now, I know that to some that's not a big deal but to me it is. I don't know why making my bed seems so hard, but it does. I do know when my bed is made I tend to keep my room cleaner. hmm... Oh, the girls' beds are made too! That makes 3 beds made this morning!


Three days, that's how long I get to be in Denver. What's in Denver you say, well, this weekend there will be 3 good friends from High School. Alison and I are going to visit our friend Becky. Watch out Denver, it will never be the same!!!! I'm so excited, and did I mention there won't be 3 kids there with me?!? Oh, I guess that means 3 days without blogging. Don't worry, I'll be back on Monday.


Three days of exercise so far this week. Hooray, I'm hoping to make it 5 days before the weeks over.


Fifteen minutes (that's 3 - 5 minute increments) I spent cleaning the girls bedroom and I didn't even yell once! Oh, but I did claim 3 dresses that were on the ground after I ask them to clean them up.


I did have 3 visiting teaching appointments today, but 2 cancelled so that leaves me more time to write this silly post!


Ok, and my most important #3, my three kids. Love them! This is a funny picture, definately not their cutest but I thought it was great. Doug took it while we were in San Francisco for Holly's wedding. The one on top definately shows them at their cutest. You almost could believe they are as perfect as I think they are! (Hee, hee!)

1 comments:

The DeVito's said...

I love the bottom picture! That's them at their finest!