Ok, I just have to mention it, I did a Pampered Chef show the other night. I wanted to give anyone the opportunity to order (if you would like). The show closes on Tues, so if you want, do it before then. Just go to www.pamperedchef.biz/audreyhoffman and put in my name when they ask for a hostess. You can have it shipped directly to you or it can come to me and I can get it to you. I'm also going to share the recipe she made at my party. It was so YUM!
Jerk Chicken Nachos
6 cups tortilla chips
3 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
2 cups shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
2 tbs Jamaican Jerk Rub
1 small yellow or red pepper or combination
1 lime
1 tbs snipped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup sour cream and 1 teaspoon additional Jamaican Jerk Rub
preheat oven to 425. Arrange tortilla chips in a slightly overlapping layer on Large round stone.
Combine chicken, cheese and 1 tbs of the jerk rub. Sprinkle over tortilla chips. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, dice bell pepper. Juice 1/2 of lime into peppers and 1 tbs of Jerk rub.
Spoon bell pepper mixture over nachos; sprinkle snipped cilantro over nachos. If desired, combine sour cream and additional jerk rub in resealable plastic bag; trim corner to allow sour cream to flow through. Pipe sour cream mixture over nachos. Garnish with lime slices.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Pampered Chef
Posted by Stephanie at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment