Thanks to all of you who sponsored Katie's Fun Run. She did all 30 laps (2 1/2 miles) and raised the $250 that was her goal, thanks to all of you!!! This was an incredibly fun fundraiser, and I was so not excited about it to begin with! Here are some fun pictures of the day, yes a little water fight was involved!
This is Katie's teacher, he seems so much fun! All of the teachers were great and came and supported the students, most even ran with them!

Fun thing about these pictures- Sometimes I randomly surf blogs (link off other blogs), especially on Sunday nights when it's quiet. Last night as I was surfing a girl's blog I was pleasantly surprised to see these pictures of Katie. The blog belonged to the mom of Bailey (the girl in the pictures) and the blonde boy who is spraying them. Thanks, Chanelle, for sharing! (Since we were bad parents and forgot the camera!)
Way to go Katie! Way to set a goal, work hard, and achieve it!
4 comments:
Way to go Katie! That's a lot of money! Way to go to you, Steph for showing her how to set a goal and meet it. You are a great mom!
That was Holly that left that last comment. Michelle was still signed in. . .
Katie, I knew you could do it. Way to go!!
I agree with Holly...her mom was a great example of how to do it. that is awesome that katie raised so much. good work!
Post a Comment