We are home. At 6:30 p.m. we delivered a tiny baby boy. He is very loved and already very missed. We were surrounded by love. We will post more when we can. Thank you for your support we felt the strength that came from your prayers.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Stephanie - I just read on Holly's blog that you finally delivered. I really am so sorry about all of this. I just feel terrible about it all and reading Holly's blog made me cry. You have been in my thoughts.
oh stephanie, i don't even know what to say. i am so sorry. thank heavens for the gospel and the chance you will be given to raise him.
I am so sorry. I will continue to pray for you and your family as you go through this very difficult time. As the previous person commented, thank goodness for the gospel. Stay strong. All will be well.
I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment