34 hours into it. Not much happening. Still taking the pills every 4 hours. I've taken 2 doses of Phenternel (sp?) - pain meds, just when I needed to sleep. I don't like the way it makes me feel. I refuse an epidural- those things are evil (for me)! Anne (Dr.) has put in a "foley cath" in it is in my uterus to help open up my cervix (I think it gives extra weight to help it open). I was checked at 2:00 and was a "2" and 90% effaced. We've walked every hall close by and even ventured outside for a few minutes- it was cold but refreshing. The walls have beautiful quilts framed and hanging on them. There is one that is so beautiful I might just steal it. Ironically one of my neighbors helped make it.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. What a long, not fun weekend for you. You are loved!
Sorry to hear the news. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this time.
Hang in there! I'm not sure why I didn't see your blog updates. You are in our thoughts!
Post a Comment