Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Bevan!

I love this little studious face, when Bevan is trying to figure something out.


I can hardly believe my little boy is three years old already! Time sure does fly when you're having fun and Bevan brings so much fun to our lives! Bevan can always make me laugh, whether he's being a scary T-rex or a pirate or batman or singing the alphabet song he is so happy.
Now that Bevan is turning three he thinks he needs to be a little more independent, sometimes that's hard for mom to handle. I would love to keep him little forever. Having a boy is more fun than I could ever imagine it would be. Every stick he finds is a sword or a gun or some other fighting device. He love fire engines, police cars and helicopters. All those things girls never thought about. We call him our "stinky little boy" and that he surely is. He loves to be outside and will often go out before we get his bum changed and clothes on. The sand pile is his home. Bevan is also a tease, the other day he locked his friend in our outside playhouse. He wasn't being mean, just a tease, but his friend sure didn't enjoy it! I guess he is definitely related to his grandpas!







At the same time I can't help but think about the rough start he had when he was born. Maybe it was because of that first trip on the life flight helicopter to Primary Children's that he loves helicopters so much. Our lives are forever changed because of our beautiful little Bevan and we are grateful! We love you Bevan!!!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

You sound so happy and content. I hope your heart continues to heal. Not that it ever will completely.

And what a cutie your little "big boy" is!

Jamie said...

Wow I can't believe he is three. Happy bday Beven! We will have to plan when we can all get together in June. Kali and Caleb are beyond excited to see their cousins!