Last night we had a very fun Young Women activity. In January the young women were all assigned an older sister to have as their adopted "grandma". They were suppose to do secret kind things for them then last night we all got together and revealed who the granddaughters were. We played the "Three truths and a lie" game and ate a yummy dinner. It was such a fun activity and so fun to see the older ladies interact and love the younger girls. Hopefully the younger girls also learned to love their "grandmas". The "grandmas" loved getting the little notes and cookies and other nice things. We even had some say "they always seemed to come on the days that I really needed them!" I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a fabulous activity. I am going to suggest it for our girls. You guys do the cutest things. They are so lucky to have you.
Hey, Steph C, I had nothing to do with this. I just showed up and helped set up. It was actually our RS presidencies idea, it was a great one! Just wanted to set it straight! :) But thanks for the nice words!
What a great activity. What a great way to bond two different age groups. I am sure you came up with that one. You are so creative.
I hope you are doing well this week. I think about you everyday. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment