Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is what yesterday looked like!

So, this was our day yesterday...



Can ya' tell Bevan and I are dancing in the snow, and catching the snowflakes on our tongues?


It has been at least 70* for the last few weeks and yesterday and today, it snowed! Welcome to Fall in our neck of the woods.

4 comments:

Krysta said...

I'm actually jealous! Can you believe it?

Andrea said...

my mom told me is was snowing it Utah. It was hard to believe. We were at October fest in 85 degree weather, and sweat pouring down our backs. YUCK!! I am kind of jealous myself. Well sort of.

leslie said...

Hey it snowed here too--usually I love the first snow, but for some reason I am not ready for it this year. Love that you are wearing flip flops--is bevan barefoot? And it is plenty cold here today as well.

Jamie said...

i am SO glad it's not snowing here! it's a little cooler this week (50s to 60s) but it's going to be back in the 70s by the end of the week. this may be the first halloween that we won't freeze our buns off!