Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wedding Flowers

On Saturday I did flowers for a wedding. Some of these were unique but I thought they turned out beautiful. Just thought I'd share.

Boutonniere

Cake & Bride's BouquetCenterpiece used on buffet table and book table. This I didn't know she wanted but when we got there it was definitely needed so we threw a quick one together.Centerpieces for tables. I was a little worried about how these would look- I've never done one like them, but they really worked. And I think the bride (and her mother) were really happy with them. For the reception they had a brown silky square underneath them, it really added to the centerpiece.

7 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh my. How lovely! How fun to finally see some of your work. Too bad both of my girls are already married. TFS
Love ya!

Alesa Larsen said...

Super cute. They are so original.

Jamie said...

mmmmmm i bet those flowers smelled so good. glad to see you're still keeping up your flower business!

The DeVito's said...

I love them! I love that cake! It's the first brown cake I've seen, besides ours.

Krysta said...

They turned out great! Good job!

Andrea said...

Wow those are beautiful. My sister is getting married in a few weeks, and this is just what she is looking for. How much do you charge?

Robyn said...

They look amazing--I love the colors and arrangments. You are so talented!