Friday, October 24, 2008

Weighing In!

3 pounds. I have to say, I'm quite disappointed. I wanted 6, I thought I had 5 (according to the numbers) but it didn't happen. Hopefully next week. We've got a competition tomorrow. We think it is ice skating (since we were told to meet outside the rink, dressed warm and prepared to stay on our feet). Since it's been around 15 years since I ice skated, our family is going tonight to see if I can relearn how. Wish me luck. Maybe you'll get some entertaining photos later! ;)

Oh, I should say, I lost 5 inches in these last 2 weeks. I think that's about 11 inches in a month! :)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That is awesome. I would be happy with one pound. You are making such progress.

Eileen said...

So proud of you!!! Keep up the good work. Ya gotta love those baby carrots! =)

Jamie said...

I would be SOOO happy to lose 3 pounds in a week! Good job! The inches lost is even more impressive.

Alesa Larsen said...

Yeah for the three pounds and yeah for the inches. Good luck this week.