8.8 pounds! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited because this has been a hard week. I'm tired and my LEGS ARE KILLING ME! I keep telling myself it will be better next week. So far my knee has held up pretty well too. Guess that physical therapy was worth it! ;)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations. That is Awesome
Way to go!!! That was amazing!!
Wow! Great job!!!
I can't believe you're putting yourself through this again ;P Every time I listen to Jillian scream at the contestants of Biggest Loser I want to cry for them. She is so mean. Keep up the good work!
Nice work!!! I didn't know it was possible to lose more that one pound a day, for FIVE DAYS IN A ROW! A big, fat high five to you. With lots of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
Good work -- keep it up! Looks like the hard work is definitely paying off!
Good Job! Hey I am at work this weekend--can't come your way on Wednesday--maybe friday/sat?
WOW!! That is awesome. I am so proud of you. I hope Katie is feeling better.
Post a Comment