Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

Did you know today was Mr. Roger's Birthday? I didn't either until I read this blog. http://stacysbigpicture.typepad.com/altogether_too_happy/2008/03/lets-make-the-m.html#comments (wish I knew how to link) Yup, that's Stacey Julian (one of my heroes). Anyway, I'm challenging you to take her challenge. She said it can go through the weekend. I'm going to take advantage of that because today is NUTS. I am going to spend Saturday just enjoying some time with my kids. I feel like I am so busy that I am missing out on them. We'll start the day with an egg hunt and then decorate eggs and see what else the day brings. Now, to find a sweater to take my picture in. I know I don't have a zip up sweater but I've got some others. If you participate, make sure you leave me a comment so I can see what you've done.

Make it a beautiful day in YOUR neighborhood!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I love that. I am in Utah, so I will have to finda sweater here, and take a picture. What a fun blog. I hope you heard our news. I posted it on the blog. We came to Utah so last minute, and I have been so busy with the whole match process it ate up five of our days. I have just recovered. I will call you tomorrow.