Friday, May 9, 2008

Weigh In

So, today was weigh-in day. 3 pounds. Mixed feelings. I had almost the smallest weight loss of my group, but I was also the only one who didn't skip breakfast and didn't strip down. I felt like I wanted to be realistic about this. (On the last weigh-in I'll do all those things.) Part of me is wondering if this was really the right thing to do, there is some psychology there. I've been eating really well and exercising like crazy, so I know the rewards will come. Besides, 3 pounds is 3 pounds, right. I really want to do this right. I've lost weight and gained it back before. I don't want that to happen. I want to change my lifestyle enough that I can keep it off and keep losing more. Ok, enough rambling.

Life is good.
Make it that way!

2 comments:

Mauri said...

3 lbs in one week is amazing!! you have NOTHING to be sad about! i know it is hard to work hard and not feel like it is paying off, but even .01 lbs in the right direction is closer to getting you towards your goal!! keep it up! a little at a time will help you keep it off for good. you are doing awesome!! experts say that between 1-2lbs a week is fantastic, so you are doing great! keep your chin up and let it motivate you to work just as hard or harder next week!!

Krysta said...

You are doing awesome!! You're headed in the right direction for sure. Remember (like you already are) that it isn't just about the weight, it's about a lifestyle change and it will pay off in the end. Don't let your self get discouraged! Keep up the amazing work!!