Yesterday (Sat) we had our first team competition. It was actually really fun. We started at the gym and ran to the grocery store. Once our whole team was outside the store's entrance we were given a list of breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that we had to go find the product and then come back out and write down the brand, portion size, and the calories. The trick was only one person could go in at a time and they couldn't bring the product out, just had to remember. After we finished the list we had to have it corrected and if it was all ok we had to run back to the gym. The first team with their entire team there won. We did it! We were first with out whole team by about 1 1/2 minutes. Hooray! We each got a gift certificate to the grocery store.a
My team is excellent at "no person left behind." I really think that is why we won. The other team actually got their fast people in first but our whole team came in almost together because 2 of the girls took our slowest girl by her hand and helped her the whole way and cheered on and encouraged me. We make an awesome team!
We are also losers! The first week we had the biggest % of weight loss out of the teams and it looks like we might have it again the second week. Now, to keep it up!
Btw, thanks for all the kind words of support you have left. I love to know that I have so much support and accountability!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
We're Winners & Losers!
Posted by Stephanie at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It sounds like quite the competition. I am inpressed with all of the different things they have you do. I am sure it helps keep the motivation up. I need someone to motivate me. It is really quite inspiring.
Post a Comment